Sew Canadian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sewing enthusiasts everywhere!

Go down

Welcome to sewing enthusiasts everywhere! Empty Welcome to sewing enthusiasts everywhere!

Post by Admin of SewCanadian Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 am

Thank you for dropping by! This forum was created to share the good, the bad and the ugly in sewing for a business or sewing for a hobby. The good - when the project goes by so quickly and magically seems to make itself (a rare occurrence!). The bad - when a project goes wrong from the word go and down hill faster than the excitement of hearing "roll up the rim" is back (more often than not). The ugly - no sleep, project broke your machine, maple syrup becomes a food staple and your family disowns you as your grumpiness knows no bounds.

This board is meant for support during the ups and downs of sewing for dance, gymnastics, or skating. This is advice based only and any info should be used as such. Following advise given is at your own risk and no one on this board, admin or member, is responsible for the end result. This is non partisan with suggestions made from experience of using specific machines, specific patterns, specific fabric etc sources, etc. It is not a place to advertise your business, your pattern, your store, or sewing lessons. If you do not wish to share your source or offer advice to the entire forum, please do not post. PM or private emails to discuss forum topics or questions will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. If you do join, share as much (or as little) as you wish Very Happy Introduce yourself and let's get to know one another!

This board will be a place of sharing and support. We can offer suggestions and virtual hand holding during the challenges of this craft.

The admin (yours truly) is new to forums so please excuse any missed messages, errors in posting, accidentally deletions, accidental blocking or TOO MANY CAPITALS!

What you need to know about me - I am Canadian and make dance and skating costumes. I have been at it for many years but turned my hobby into a full time business a couple of year ago. I am self taught but have some great friends that are always there to give advice. I love sharing what I have learned with others and hope we can find a community of sew-ers that feel the same.

So come one and come all! Let's make this a great board full of fabulous topics that can help our fellow partners in crime that thought 'let's make costumes' sounded like a great idea Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin of SewCanadian
Admin

http://sewcanadian.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum